Possible payment methods:
- Payment via www.paysera.lt system;
- Payment via electronic banking;
- Payment transfer directly into bank;
How to pay the order via electronic banking:
- Fill the order and at the step of payment way select "Payment via electronic banking" and select your bank.
- Estele.eu will direct you to your bank page, where you will have to log in as usually and your payment will be already formed, you will only need to confirm it.
- When you will confirm your payment, the bank page returns you back to estele.eu page.
- Your electronic banking log in information is used for electronic banking, and returning back to estele.eu page, this information is not transferred.
How to pay the order via transfer directly into bank:
- Select this payment way and transfer the money for the order as usual. Note, that the estele.eu order number must be indicated at the purpose of payment cell.
Recipient: UAB Estelė
Bank account: LT807300010097401457
Bank: AB Bankas Swedbank
Company code: 300542979
The purpose of payment: must be indicated the order number.
Payment code: must be indicated the order number.